Saturday, June 6, 2009

Favorite Blogs--House of Turquoise

Although I don't post too frequently, I do like to visit other blogs, especially those that feature gardening and decorating. One of those I visit most frequently is House of Turquoise. When I first read about this blog in The Washington Post's Home and Garden Section, I was skeptical--wouldn't it be boring to look at a single color over and over? I could not have been more wrong. Erin finds the most amazing variety of beautiful rooms with some amount of a shade or hue of this color. Who could have imagined how versatile it could be? Thanks, Erin.












Wouldn't you be happy in any one of these rooms? I would.
Joanie

3 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Wow, Joanie, thank you so much!! Hearing this means a lot to me! :)

Maria Killam said...

That is an interesting point. I love her blog too, cause that colour just makes me think of summer!

Sherry Petersik said...

One of my favorites too! I'm always saving pics for inspiration. We'd love if you wouldn't mind changing your blogroll over from TYH to Young House Love (www.younghouselove.com) since we moved! You can read all the dirty details about the switch (and how it came about) right here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2009/07/the-end-of-this-young-house/

Thanks so much for your help!

xoxo,
Sherry (& John)
www.younghouselove.com