Friday, July 3, 2009

The Porch of My Dreams

When I have a few minutes to spare, I like to visit blogs, and one I go back to often is Between Naps on the Porch. The blogger, Susan, has the most beautiful porch I've ever seen. One photo is shown above; click here for many other views of this incredible space.



But that's only one treat waiting at this site. Susan is a wonderful decorator. Below is a view of her guest room; click here for more views of this lovely room. And you can see so many other great rooms by visiting her site. Being "decor-challenged" myself, I find much inspiration in looking at beautifully decorated homes such as this one.


Susan also hosts two weekly blog events. The first is Metamorphosis Monday where readers post their own makeovers of rooms, furniture, etc.
The second weekly event is Tablescape Thursday. Here talented bloggers share their own creative table decorations.

If you haven't yet visited Between Naps on the Porch, you're in for a treat! Be prepared to spent some time looking at the many beautiful pictures. And -- drooling is permitted!!!!



Joanie

No comments: