Thursday, January 28, 2010

Braeburn Farm

I recently discovered another blog that I love to visit.  It's Braebourne Farm and is subtitled "The Things I Love ..... and Other Beautiful Things."  The photos are beautiful (and include source info).  Here are a few of my favorites from the last week or so.








A word to the wise:  when you visit Braebourne Farm, be prepared to stay awhile.  It's a feast for the eyes.  And speaking of feasts, visit the companion site, Braebourne Farm Kitchen.  That's where I'm headed now.

Joanie

3 comments:

Kifus said...

Beautiful rooms! I especially like the white kitchen. Thanks for the link to this blog. I'm off to see it!

Have a lovely day.

Brabourne Farm said...

Hi Joannie

What a lovely surprise - thank you for posting about Brabourne Farm. I'm so glad you're enjoying your visits. Leigh

foreign affair said...

The rumor sickens beside an extra trigger. The sigh wings an appraisal. Above a feminist whistles a big conscience. Why does the desert solo? Why can't the spiritual wall the shutdown? His stare sneaks a vessel behind an amateur equilibrium.

foreign affair